Pursuant to the Decision No. 205/QD-DHCNTT-TCHC dated on September 10th 2014 by the Principle of the University of Information Technology (UIT), Office of Excellent Programs is established to become one of the essential units in admitting, managing, organizing, and conducting programs such as Advanced Programs, High Quality Programs, Honor Programs, and other designated programs under the Office management.
Functions – Missions
The office plays a role of organizing admission and involving relevant authorized units in managing as well as conducting excellent programs belonged to the University of Information Technology at the aim of improving the teaching- learning quality, providing an ideal pedagogical environment for students, and simultaneously enhancing the model of high quality information technology training.
All of the programs under the Office management are significantly invested by the University
- All of the programs are released with official Decision by the National University - Ho Chi Minh city
- The international learning environment is well designed with modern training programs and approach to contemporary international programs
- Qualified teaching staff from the University of Information Technology, member Universities of the National University Ho Chi Minh City, Oklahoma State University, and other foreign universities are invited to work at UIT. They all obtained the Master or Doctorate diploma and are required to graduate from an English-speaking country or experienced in teaching in English for relevant programs when instructing the Advanced Program students
- Students are provided modern facilities such as classrooms with air conditioners, projectors, sound system, and self-study rooms
- Student can interact easily with lecturers in small size classes (no more than 45students) under the frequent support of learning consultants.
- To Advanced Program: English is the major language as regulated in the training program of the Oklahoma State University. After first two academic years at UIT, students’ credits at UIT are recognized by OSU and they can transfer to OSU for their future learning.
- To High Quality Program: students are provided with at least one subject which is taught in English or in both English and Vietnamese for each semester to address companies’ requirements regarding language ability and vocational skill development.
- To Honor Program: the government particularly invests to this program so it can provide outstanding students with advanced environment and focus them on specific research.
- Students can take part in activities and extra curriculum activities organized by the Office of Excellent Program.
- Rapid enrollment procedures